- All our animals for rehoming are on our website and in the photo albums on our Facebook page. If you are interested in adopting an animal, call the rehoming centre on 2123 0468.
- PLEASE DO NOT use the message facility for animal enquiries. Our animal care staff do not have access to reply; also IT IS NOT CONTINUOUSLY MONITORED.
- If you need help with rehoming an animal that belongs to you or a healthy one that you have found, or want to adopt one from us, please call during our opening hours on 212 30468. Animals are admitted by prior scheduling in order to prioritise urgent cases, avoid overcrowding, and be fair to all owners. Do not arrive with an animal unless we have agreed for it to come in to us. Other people will have asked for help before you and we will provide for their animals first.
- In an emergency for an injured or sick stray animal, for orphan puppies or kittens and to report cruelty and neglect, please call the Ambulance / AWD on 1717. This is a Government service operating 24 hours per day. Please also call this number initially if you have found a stray dog and they can scan it for a chip.
- You can find the answers to a lot of common questions on our website , including questions about volunteering and fundraising.
- Our Rehoming Center opening hours are 10:00am to 12:00 noon, and 1:00 pm to 5:00pm Wednesday to Sunday (closed Mondays and Tuesdays).
Please note that we only accept animals into care by prior arrangement.
Many thanks :-)